My sweet little girl,
You've grown so much in the past month.... WOW - It's flown by! Every day there's a new surprise with you. You've been a busy little bee in this month.
- You're eating solids now! You've tried it all this month. Peas and sweet potatoes are your favorites. Surprisingly, you're not into fruits that much.
- You like to drink water from a straw.
- You like to suck on your big toe. You have all these new toys, but prefer your toes. ;)
- You've started reaching your arms out for daddy.
- You get a big case of giggles when your brother acts silly. Ah-ah-ah-choo!
- You're very vocal - high-pitched screeching is your new thing! Sometimes happy. Sometimes angry.
- You still despise your car seat and on a couple of our walks in the park I've actually ended up carrying you while pushing the empty stroller. You just want to be held. You and I... we're connected at the hip.
- Your fave accessory is your sunnies and you receive compliments on them everywhere we go.
- You're becoming more and more cuddly each day.
- You've brought me closer to God.
- You're definitely a girl that knows what she wants!
- You're after my own heart (& I know your brother and daddy feel the same way, too)
mommy loves you xxo
There's more of Miss Lulu on my 365 project.